This world-exclusive type of battery is a significant step closer to reality thanks to GMG, The University of Queensland Research, and UniQuest commencing their scale-up research project on the Graphene Aluminium-Ion Battery.
The laboratory testing and experiments have shown so far that the Graphene Aluminium-Ion Battery energy storage technology has high energy densities and higher power densities compared to current leading marketplace Lithium-Ion Battery technology – which means it will give longer battery life (up to 3 times) and charge much faster (up to 60 times).
Product technical information
- Superfast charging
- High performance
- Patent pending.
- High capacity and functionality.
- Secure and simplified supply chain.
- Leverages sovereign resources (no lithium required).
- Intellectual Property collaboration between The University of Queensland and GMG.
- Superior to Lithium Ion Battery technology with respect to safety and charging speed.