This world-exclusive type of battery is a significant step closer to reality thanks to GMG, The University of Queensland Research, and UniQuest commencing their scale-up research project on the Graphene Aluminium-Ion Battery.
The laboratory testing and experiments have shown so far that the Graphene Aluminium-Ion Battery energy storage technology has high energy densities and higher power densities compared to current leading marketplace Lithium-Ion Battery technology – which means it will give longer battery life (up to 3 times) and charge much faster (up to 60 times).
Contact Us For Product Technical Information
- Compares with Lithium-Ion Batteries.
- Up to 70 Times Faster-charging.
- Up to 3x More Battery Life.
- Greener & Safer.
- No Lithium or rare earth materials – uncomplicated supply chain.
- Ongoing Intellectual Property collaboration between The University of Queensland and GMG.